Looking for Hotels? Get them all in 1 simple search
Action Wheel Leadership
What I've Learned So Far
by James L.
We're nearing the end of our (present) sessions with the AWL Group. Going in I would not have imagined that my leadership skills had much need for improvement. With each session I became increasingly aware that great leadership is a learned skill, and that I did indeed have much to learn.
Just a few "gems" from our program:
1. The importance of good communication.
2. Much can be accomplished when shareholders actually talk & actively listen.
3. Things change when we talk to each other.
4. Trust is hard to gain and easy to lose.
5. The session on trust derailers was one of the best.
6. Each of us has a story. Respecting one another's story is core to a well-functioning team.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Action Wheel Community.
Our Website Builder
Website by Site Build It:
the tools, the support, and the ongoing innovation to help you build your business.