Action Wheel Leadership
Action Wheel Program Overview
Action Wheel Leadership Site Map
Below is a detailed overview of our in depth Action Wheel Leadership Program. Many of the modules are also stand-alone seminars and sessions. We will be happy to meet with you to put together a cusomized program for your organization based on your specific needs.
The Six Fundamental of High Performance
- Fundamentals of performance
- Performance preferences: Understanding self and others
- What is Leadership?
- What is Action?
- Working with Action
- Leadership vs. Management
- Putting it All Together
- Learning Outcomes
- Examine keys to high performance teams
- Summarize performance defaults and preferences of self and others
- Develop a common definition of leadership
- Examine the six elements of action
- Review the process and practice of collaborative action
- Recognize the significance of all six elements
Our Website Builder
Website by Site Build It:
the tools, the support, and the ongoing innovation to help you build your business.